Have you always wanted a more attractive smile? It only makes sense.
Science and experience tell us how important a healthy smile can be to self-confidence and how the world perceives us.
And with modern technology, materials, and techniques, “cosmetic’ dental treatments offer us the chance to have this better smile and appearance.
Cosmetic dentistry is the part of dentistry that fixes the look of your smile and the general appearance of your teeth.
Where cosmetic dentistry is concerned, the focus is on aesthetics and not on repair.
And while cosmetic dentistry is not a recognised specialty within the world of dental care, it nonetheless takes years of study and training to become a cosmetic dentist and be able to perform the procedures available today.
At the My Local Dentists West Ryde, we have those years’ of experience and would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to some of the cosmetic treatments we offer to improve the smiles of our patients.
What My Local Dentists West Ryde can do for you
- Teeth whitening can be performed using products like ZOOM in our state-of-the-art dental offices, or with take-home kits. Tooth whitening eliminates stains and discolouration from teeth.Tooth discolouration can be caused by many things: poor oral hygiene, genetics, medications, injuries, and ageing.At My Local Dentists West Ryde we can reverse staining and discolouration and give you a stunning, white smile in 1 hour. We also offer convenient at-home whitening if you prefer.
- Veneers. Wear and tear can cause teeth to chip, stain, or crack, and can cause patients to become self-conscious and too embarrassed to smile, talk, laugh, or show their teeth.Veneers are a painless, quick, and conservative solution for creating a perfect, confident smile.If you want a stunning and whiter smile, you should explore porcelain veneers and their availability from My Local Dentists West Ryde.
- Dental implants. Do you want a permanent tooth replacement? Dental implants may be for you! Dental implants are a long-lasting, natural-looking choice for patients wishing to replace missing teeth.If you want to speak, eat, and chew comfortably, we invite you to visit our clinic for a complimentary implant consultation.
- Invisalign is a revolutionary tooth-straightening option that can alter the alignment of your teeth without using traditional braces.The aligners are all removable, which means there are no food restrictions, issues with flossing, or difficulty brushing around wires.The aligners are practically invisible, so no one will detect that you are undergoing treatment and the treatment is non-invasive and pain-free, for reduced discomfort and stress.
- Braces. If Invisalign isn’t perfect for you, we also offer traditional braces!
- Crowns and Bridges. Usually made from tooth-coloured porcelain, crowns are bonded to damaged teeth to cover or complete them.Bridges are natural-looking teeth replacements attached to both sides of a gap in order to close it. Crowns and bridges restore function and improve the look of your teeth and smile.Crowns and Bridges at My Local Dentists West Ryde
- Dentures are an option for replacing missing teeth.They are a removable appliance used to replace one or multiple missing teeth, and they assist in chewing, speech, and the overall appearance of your smile. Dentures are cost-effective and non-invasive.Dentures at My Local Dentists West Ryde
Cosmetic dentistry offers a wide range of treatments to improve the appearance of your teeth and smile. As a bonus, some procedures enhance the health and position of your teeth as well.
So, if you are interested in improving your smile with the cosmetic treatments we’ve listed here, or the multiple other cosmetic procedures we offer, give us a call today!
My Local Dentists West Ryde Advantage
At My Local Dentists West Ryde, our treatments and service are 100% personalised to you and your needs.
Our dentists are highly motivated and accredited practitioners with graduate degrees from the University of Sydney.
Alongside our dentists, the supporting staff at My Local Dentists West Ryde are tremendously dedicated and experienced to ensure that each visit with us is as pleasant as possible.