Many of our patients at West Ryde Dental Clinic have experienced a significant increase in self-confidence after smile improvements as a result of cosmetic dentistry.
And nothing gives our team a greater sense of satisfaction than when we help patients improve their appearance by giving them a stunning new smile.
Let’s take a look at the ways that cosmetic dentistry can enhance our lives.
- Social life benefits of cosmetic dentistry. The self-esteem boost from cosmetic dental treatments improves your social life, in ways both small and large. If you have an attractive smile, you don’t have to cover your mouth when you smile or laugh, and science shows us that just the act of your smiling helps others to feel better.
- Career benefits of cosmetic dentistry. Attractive teeth can be quite helpful for your career. This can give you an edge in interviewing and promotions, and put you ahead when it comes to actual on-the-job duties. Kelton (a research, insights & strategy company) conducted a study to determine the value a smile has in the interview process. According to that study, applicants with straight teeth were 45% more likely to get hired than those with crooked teeth.
- Aesthetic benefits of cosmetic dentistry. Healthy teeth help you look younger. And there are different cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as dental veneers, implants and teeth whitening that can help improve your smile and make you look and feel younger.
- Health benefits of cosmetic dentistry. Poor oral health means more than tooth decay and gum disease. People with poor dental health are more likely to be diagnosed with heart disease, diabetes, kidney problems and pancreatic and oral cancer. Cosmetic dentistry boosts oral health and often leads to improved regular care.
What West Ryde Can Offer Your Smile
Teeth whitening. Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental treatment as it offers maximum bang for your money and time. At West Ryde Dental Clinic, we offer two types of whitening systems: in-chair bleaching and take-home whitening kits.
In-chair whitening is perfect for busy patients, who wish to have white teeth after just one visit. ZOOM! Phillips Whitening lightens and brightens the colour of the teeth using hydrogen peroxide gel and an ultraviolet lamp – in most cases up to eight shades!
Take home whitening. In take-home whitening, West Ryde Dental takes moulds of your teeth from which custom-made trays are constructed. You apply the whitening gel at home, using the trays every day for several weeks.
Before whitening, we recommend a check-up and clean to be sure your teeth and gums are good candidates for the whitening process.
If you want a brilliant, white smile, visit West Ryde Dental Clinic today to book your Teeth Whitening Consultation.
Veneers. Veneers can fix many smile issues:
- Discoloured teeth
- Worn down teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Misaligned, irregularly shaped, or uneven teeth
- Teeth with space between them
At West Ryde Dental Clinic, we offer both composite and porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers, manufactured based on moulds of your teeth, are bonded to the surface of the tooth. The porcelain veneer is attractive and durable and can last up to 25 years. Our porcelain veneers are one hundred per cent manufactured in Australia using TGA approved products, assuring our patients of confidence and quality.
Composite veneers. Composite veneers are an economical alternative to porcelain veneers. Constructed from a sturdy resin (the same as used for fillings) they match your teeth while covering their flaws.
If your teeth are crooked, misaligned, or gapped, orthodontic treatment might be your best choice.
Removable braces– these braces are constructed of plastic plates and/or wires and are removable when you eat or clean your teeth. Patients with slight to moderate orthodontic issues are the best candidates for removable braces.
Fixed braces– are comprised of brackets and metal wires and brackets. Fixed braces are an excellent choice for patients with moderate to significant bite problems.
Invisalign– Invisalign is a revolutionary tooth-straightening option that uses removable aligners, so there are no food restrictions, issues flossing or brushing around wires. Even better, they are virtually undetectable!
Dental bonding– Dental bonding is a quick, convenient, and economical procedure that deals with minor aesthetic issues on teeth. Dental bonding is an excellent treatment for patients with minor cosmetic flaws on their front teeth.
The West Ryde Dental Clinic Advantage
At West Ryde Dental Clinic, our service and treatments are 100% personalised to precisely fit your needs. Our dentists are highly skilled and trained practitioners with graduate degrees from the University of Sydney.
Alongside our dentists, the supporting staff at West Ryde Dental Clinic are tremendously dedicated and experienced to ensure that each visit with us is as pleasant as possible.
Teeth Whitening Promotion
$600 Philips Zoom whitening in-chair